Citaro facelift UK (1 Viewer)

This keeps on happening on the Citaro facelift and facelift conversion on the bendy bus(one of the reasons why i don't like driving helvete's lhd citaro facelift) and it translates to "supply pressure too low" i assume it's for the brakes and i always receive it even i have revved the engine to achieve higher brake pressure(like on every other bus). So is there a quick solution to solve the break pressure problem?
1518817204135.png

Solution
I just find it strange as in the normal single floor citaro this problem never occurs and on the morphi Mercedes-benz citaro EN02 these problems rarely occur. The revving doesn't seem to be very effective for me as i do get the malfunction just later in the journey. So do you know where to change the brake pressure script in the "bremse" file?

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
This keeps on happening on the Citaro facelift and facelift conversion on the bendy bus(one of the reasons why i don't like driving helvete's lhd citaro facelift) and it translates to "supply pressure too low" i assume it's for the brakes and i always receive it even i have revved the engine to achieve higher brake pressure(like on every other bus). So is there a quick solution to solve the break pressure problem?
View attachment 25202
Normally after 5 mins driving it disappears for me.

Advertisement

I just find it strange as in the normal single floor citaro this problem never occurs and on the morphi Mercedes-benz citaro EN02 these problems rarely occur. The revving doesn't seem to be very effective for me as i do get the malfunction just later in the journey. So do you know where to change the brake pressure script in the "bremse" file?

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread