Citaro facelift UK (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

buttiebacon

This keeps on happening on the Citaro facelift and facelift conversion on the bendy bus(one of the reasons why i don't like driving helvete's lhd citaro facelift) and it translates to "supply pressure too low" i assume it's for the brakes and i always receive it even i have revved the engine to achieve higher brake pressure(like on every other bus). So is there a quick solution to solve the break pressure problem?
1518817204135.png

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Founding Member
It takes a long time for air to fully recharge from totally empty tanks. For some reason, these buses simulate the tanks being empty at first start. I guess continental buses have leaky doors?

Mikey

Howdy.
This keeps on happening on the Citaro facelift and facelift conversion on the bendy bus(one of the reasons why i don't like driving helvete's lhd citaro facelift) and it translates to "supply pressure too low" i assume it's for the brakes and i always receive it even i have revved the engine to achieve higher brake pressure(like on every other bus). So is there a quick solution to solve the break pressure problem?
View attachment 25202
Normally after 5 mins driving it disappears for me.

LT586

Living in the editor
Give it a good revving at the start while you check the tyres and lights and such :P

No in fairness same way a bus in real life needs a moment for the compressor to reach normal level giving it a rev helps

buttiebacon

I just find it strange as in the normal single floor citaro this problem never occurs and on the morphi Mercedes-benz citaro EN02 these problems rarely occur. The revving doesn't seem to be very effective for me as i do get the malfunction just later in the journey. So do you know where to change the brake pressure script in the "bremse" file?

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)