Citaro Facelift UK problem (1 Viewer)

I won't call it a problem but, at beginning, when i've downloaded the citaro uk, it came with the white matrix from Krueger++(Marcedes Citaro Ecolife) but after i played with the other buses (Citaro Ecomat and Citaro Voith) that have the monochromatic matrix from Krueger++, the Ecolife matrix turned also monchromatic. Is this just happens to me or not? Could you please send me a tutorial to change the matrix of the buses to turn it a Krueger matrix if you know?

Cheers

Solution
Okay so:
-I've installed the Citaro UK and i've played with the Ecocity version i think(the first bus) and the matrix was white(polychromatic)
-Then I played with the other two buses (Ecomat and Voith versions) that hava a monochromatic matrix(orange matrix)
-When I returned to the Ecocity version, the matrix was monochromatic instead of the poly one

I wanted to know if it's only me that has this problem and how can I solve it?
And i wanted to know too if there's some tutorials to put the Krueger++ mod into other buses?

Hope it was more clear

Cheers

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
I won't call it a problem but, at beginning, when i've downloaded the citaro uk, it came with the white matrix from Krueger++(Marcedes Citaro Ecolife) but after i played with the other buses (Citaro Ecomat and Citaro Voith) that have the monochromatic matrix from Krueger++, the Ecolife matrix turned also monchromatic. Is this just happens to me or not? Could you please send me a tutorial to change the matrix of the buses to turn it a Krueger matrix if you know?

Cheers
sound confusing XD

Advertisement

Okay so:
-I've installed the Citaro UK and i've played with the Ecocity version i think(the first bus) and the matrix was white(polychromatic)
-Then I played with the other two buses (Ecomat and Voith versions) that hava a monochromatic matrix(orange matrix)
-When I returned to the Ecocity version, the matrix was monochromatic instead of the poly one

I wanted to know if it's only me that has this problem and how can I solve it?
And i wanted to know too if there's some tutorials to put the Krueger++ mod into other buses?

Hope it was more clear

Cheers

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread