Citaro Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 2523
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2523

Anyone know of anywhere other than file-upload.net where I can download the MB Citaro busses for bowdenham as my fantastic internet supplier Vodafone has decided to block access to them

Cheers

sjain

Aug 3, 2016
Try using a VPN to bypass the block.

Use Betternet for Windows (their Chrome extension is broken)

It is not a good VPN and is only a trial, so use it only when you need it. If you will never need it again uninstall it.

If you want a long term VPN use ProtonVPN (You will need to register for an account, and do not forget your login credentials - I did and the password reset email never came when I requested it, not even in spam)

If none of that works or is an option paste the URLs into archive.org or archive.is and if there is a match try downloading from there. If you used archive.org you need to click on a calendar date with a blue circle highlight.

D

Deleted member 2523

Try using a VPN to bypass the block.

Use Betternet for Windows (their Chrome extension is broken)

It is not a good VPN and is only a trial, so use it only when you need it. If you will never need it again uninstall it.

If you want a long term VPN use ProtonVPN (You will need to register for an account, and do not forget your login credentials - I did and the password reset email never came when I requested it, not even in spam)

If none of that works or is an option paste the URLs into archive.org or archive.is and if there is a match try downloading from there. If you used archive.org you need to click on a calendar date with a blue circle highlight.
Just tried all 3 options. And they all failed.

Betternet is blocked by the best - Vodafone
ProtonVPN is also blocked by the babes at Vodafone
Archive.org wont connect
and Archive.is is you guessed it- Blocked, by Vodafone

Looks like im not getting these Citaro's :mad: