Christmas Paintjobs DLC coming (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2014
SCS Software said:
Tomorrow is the last day for a chance to receive a Steam key for our special holiday Christmas Paint Jobs DLC pack for free!

You may ask yourself "How can I receive this special pack?" - it's all very simple!
All you need to do is to earn at least one achievement on your World of Trucks profile before end of the day on December 3rd (CET).
If you already have one or more achievements, you're all set. During the past two days, almost fifteen thousand people felt it was worth their time to grab an achievement... So if you don't have any yet, it's time to hurry to now!
This Christmas special paint job pack is just the beginning of cool things to come: we have prepared even more holiday themed content for Euro Truck Simulator 2, so stay tuned for more information soon!

Please note that only achievements on your World of Trucks profile count, as Steam Community achievements do not qualify in this event. The codes for Christmas Paint Job DLC will not be immediately available at the midnight deadline, you will be notified of the free key in your World of Trucks profile on Thursday morning/
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/12/christmas-freebie-backup.html
View attachment 1179 View attachment 1180

Advertisement

I have no issue with paint job DLC's if they help keep the doors open at SCS. They are optional to buy and its not like they really take away any development time from big projects. I buy the ones that i like, it feels good to help support a company that is so good to their fans and gives so much for nothing.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread