Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
If you were a member on the website this time last year you may remember that we changed the banner on the website to a more "Christmassy" style one. This year we've decided that instead of taking the photo to be used ourselves we'd run a competition and use one of yours!

Your entry must have some connection to Winter and/or Christmas - last years banner is at the top of this post as an example of what we're looking for. You don't need to worry about cropping or adding the logo, we'll do that for you if you win!

• Two Entries are allowed per user
  • You must have at least 5 posts before entering

Here's what you need to do to enter! If you don't follow these instructions your entry may be removed!
  1. Upload your photo to our Gallery
  2. Reply to this thread and attach the photo by clicking this button on the menu bar View attachment 3278 and selecting it from the box that appears below.
  3. Post your entry!

The winner will be announced on Saturday 12th December 2015! Good luck!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Still no entries! Don't forget about this one guys :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Still no entries! Don't forget about this one guys :p
I must play to take photos, and I'm pretty busy :s
And when I play, I don't really like my pictures ^^
But I'm trying to take a nice picture for the competition !
(Hopefully other people will participate !)

Reactions: Max

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
There's a few winter mods out now ;)
For the newest winter (frosty) mods : when I download them, I have a "PART" file, instead of "scs" file. So I don't know how to put them in my game.
So, what I did is that I sought my old winter mods, and tried them to see if they work with the 1.22 Bêta.
Right now, I must try only a last one I think (because all others don't work).
So I hope I will be able to drive in Winter with this bêta ! ^^
(It would be nice if the real 1.22 update would come out before the 12th !)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
For the newest winter (frosty) mods : when I download them, I have a "PART" file, instead of "scs" file. So I don't know how to put them in my game.
So, what I did is that I sought my old winter mods, and tried them to see if they work with the 1.22 Bêta.
Right now, I must try only a last one I think (because all others don't work).
So I hope I will be able to drive in Winter with this bêta ! ^^
(It would be nice if the real 1.22 update would come out before the 12th !)
You need to find part 1, then just extract it to a folder somewhere. The program will combine everything from the other parts :)

Reactions: David.Ikaël

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
You need to find part 1, then just extract it to a folder somewhere. The program will combine everything from the other parts :)
Ok so, just after I posted my comment, I re-tried to download a winter mod, and I have now a "scs" file. So I now just have to run the game and play ! (Hopefully it will work with the beta)
Thank you anyway for your help ! I appreciate it. :)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I finally took pictures for the competition !
I took them with my DAF E6 (with a Christmas Skin) in ETS2MP.
Here are my 2 entries :

[GALLERY=media, 2094]Christmas banner competition ! #1 by David040700 posted Dec 9, 2015 at 11:02 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 2095]Christmas banner competition ! #2 by David040700 posted Dec 9, 2015 at 11:02 PM[/GALLERY]

Reactions: Max

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So we have one entry and two days left! :p
Can you guess who the winner is yet? :P

Come on guys! Sure we can get more entries than 1!

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Time is definitely running out people. And I'm just thinking about should I or should I not. Mehhh Doritos time at 2am

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
[GALLERY=media, 2098]Christmas Banner #1 by John Necir Rebellion posted Dec 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 2099]Christmas Banner #2 by John Necir Rebellion posted Dec 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM[/GALLERY]

Sorry Guys this is only what I can make, Pretty Busy College Life...
Merry Christmas and Happy Trucking!

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
[GALLERY=media, 2100]Empire Christmas banner #one by Empire KickAss posted Dec 12, 2015 at 4:20 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 2101]Empire Christmas banner #two by Empire KickAss posted Dec 12, 2015 at 4:20 PM[/GALLERY]

This is something that I like to share however not to be added to the two list of my images
[GALLERY=media, 2102]Christmas Truck of toys by Empire KickAss posted Dec 12, 2015 at 4:20 PM[/GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.