Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Christmas Giveaway 2016

View attachment 4487

Our friends over at SCS have once again helped us out to giveaway a load of game and DLC keys for you all!

We'll be giving away 3 keys for ETS2 and 3 keys for the recently released Vive la France DLC!

The giveaway begins on Wednesday 14th December and will run until midnight of December 23rd!

HOW TO ENTER
To enter you will need to follow THIS LINK and you must include your forum username so we can contact you if you win! Following the extra tasks offered on the page will give you extra entries and a higher chance of winning!

Entries close at MIDDAY on December 24th!

Winners will be contacted and key sent out on Christmas day!

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
nicely done :) This will bring people win to enter. 107mins until it's open and on. Cool. I say good luck to those people

Reactions: farhad

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
nicely done :) This will bring people win to enter. 107mins until it's open and on. Cool. I say good luck to those people
If you plan on entering, best of luck to you also! :)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Good luck to all ! Hope the winners will have fun on this beautiful game. :)
It's good Christmas gift ! Thanks to Trucksim.org staff, and SCS.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
You will find that all members here have the game and DLC :p
We can get general stats on games owned etc by users with registered steam accounts, you'll be surprised at the amount of people that dont own the game yet!

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Am I only one with just a stock game; No DLC here? I'm always in to this... I may have a DLC, I think I could considere the Free Metallic Skin DLC...

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Am I only one with just a stock game; No DLC here? I'm always in to this... I may have a DLC, I think I could considere the Free Metallic Skin DLC...
I don't even have Scandinavia or France yet - and I'm the one who set up the giveaway! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.