Buses China Motor Bus DMS Fleetline (1 Viewer)

Hello Guys,

I am from HK! For those who don't know and I am a contributor of some popular buses from HK made for OMSI 2, I am currently working on a CMB version of the Daimler/Leyland DMS Fleetline, which I converted one from MM2, which looks kinda lame and I managed to get it working in the game, with some coordinates messed up but I managed to get permission from a person to use their DMS Fleetline as a base model so life would be a little bit easier for me. I will then "transfer" everything to the other DMS Fleetline.

1585462631217.png
1585462645860.png

BTW this is my first post in this forum :)

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hello Guys,

I am from HK! For those who don't know and I am a contributor of some popular buses from HK made for OMSI 2, I am currently working on a CMB version of the Daimler/Leyland DMS Fleetline, which I converted one from MM2, which looks kinda lame and I managed to get it working in the game, with some coordinates messed up but I managed to get permission from a person to use their DMS Fleetline as a base model so life would be a little bit easier for me. I will then "transfer" everything to the other DMS Fleetline.

View attachment 59816View attachment 59817

Looks amazing!! ????
Good luck with the project! :D

Advertisement

Jun 6, 2016
Hello Guys,

looks well good keep up the good work

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

I second that as I too would love to see some Irish buses in OMSI 2 that were of the former CIE (Coras Iompair Eireann) fleet although for a stop gap. We could always paint this bus into Irish colours until the actual buses in OMSI 2 come if one wanted to make them for the game ;).

Yep please. The most iconic from that era probably being the Bombardier KD class deckers (there was also a KC single decker)

That link has the KC and the Van Hool among others if you scroll through his album

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

Add Oil

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread