Changing driver views on the E200 (1 Viewer)

Solution
Thanks both of you, appreciate the help! I've installed the enhancement pack already but it didn't seem to do much in terms of viewpoints, so I'll have to do it manually. That guide seems quite helpful though so thanks. ????
Yeah, my pack doesn't change any of the views sorry, this will probably have to be done manually

Apologies both of you, I got mixed up. I was referring to this:

Aug 3, 2016
Last edited:

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
You can fine-tune it as per this guide: Steam Community :: Guide :: Changing drivers position / view

However just install this enhancement pack - Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack

The camera views are much improved in it.
Usually it's made up of co-ordinates x,y,z
You need to change the z value but do it in small increments and then check whats changed
Thanks both of you, appreciate the help! I've installed the enhancement pack already but it didn't seem to do much in terms of viewpoints, so I'll have to do it manually. That guide seems quite helpful though so thanks. ????

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom

Yeah, my pack doesn't change any of the views sorry, this will probably have to be done manually

Moskie

Fixing timetables brb
Jan 16, 2016
I've found that good camera views are the key to difference in whether you can enjoy driving a bus, or not. Take the recent Sobol NEOMAN release - the camera views in that changed depth way too often, and it gave for a very odd driving experience. It's the absolute first thing I do after downloading any new bus.

Another thing you might like - bare with it though as I've got to run-down it so you understand:
I have Square and Circle set to left and right camera pan on my steering wheel
I've also assigned Ctrl+Left Arrow and Ctrl+Right Arrow as camera pans

In my cab camera views, I've set [view_ticketselling] to 'look full left' and [view_schedule] to 'look full right'. I've assigned both respectively to my keyboard to Left Arrow and Right Arrow (no Ctrl) - so when I'm at a junction and need to quick glance left and right for traffic, I can do so easily without going "...click click... Balls ...click click click... Jesus UGH ...click click click click..."

It's handy!

Aug 3, 2016

Apologies both of you, I got mixed up. I was referring to this:

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread