Changing a ticket machine (1 Viewer)

Solution
You don’t necessarily need the Blender files. You could create your own Ticket Machine in Blender, export it and convert it to OMSI, then you would have to edit the bus files in notepad to include your Ticket Machine model. Then you would have to load the bus in OMSI. The ticket machine probably won’t be in the right position, so you will have to go back to Blender and move the machines position and re-export. A lot of trial and error but it’s possible although you will probably have to have scripts created for the machine as well. I once did this for a destination display I added onto the Wright Renown.

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
You don’t necessarily need the Blender files. You could create your own Ticket Machine in Blender, export it and convert it to OMSI, then you would have to edit the bus files in notepad to include your Ticket Machine model. Then you would have to load the bus in OMSI. The ticket machine probably won’t be in the right position, so you will have to go back to Blender and move the machines position and re-export. A lot of trial and error but it’s possible although you will probably have to have scripts created for the machine as well. I once did this for a destination display I added onto the Wright Renown.

Reactions: Albastru
Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread