Change rollsign with keyboard

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Munch1431

Aug 17, 2016
Hello. So I saw a video on the ALX400 and someone was scrolling the rollsigns, apparently, they were pressing Page Up and/or Down. When I press page up/down nothing changes to my rollsigns. I've tried changing the key bindings to be sure and still no luck. I'm also doing this when I have a timetable set although I doubt that makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if it's a stupid thing that I've missed.

D

Deleted member 2523

Hello. So I saw a video on the ALX400 and someone was scrolling the rollsigns, apparently, they were pressing Page Up and/or Down. When I press page up/down nothing changes to my rollsigns. I've tried changing the key bindings to be sure and still no luck. I'm also doing this when I have a timetable set although I doubt that makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if it's a stupid thing that I've missed.
Make sure you press the correct Fx key to choose which rollsign you want to change, before you press page up/down:
1514651023253.png

Note: I don't have the ALX so I dont know which button it is to change which part of the destination

Munch1431

Aug 17, 2016
Make sure you press the correct Fx key to choose which rollsign you want to change, before you press page up/down:
View attachment 22921

Note: I don't have the ALX so I dont know which button it is to change which part of the destination
Perfect, thank you very much. One last question, wouldn't happen to know if any Botw rollblinds been done for the Olympian (Volvo Olympian 10.4m). I can't seem to find any.