Change rollsign with keyboard

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Munch1431

Hello. So I saw a video on the ALX400 and someone was scrolling the rollsigns, apparently, they were pressing Page Up and/or Down. When I press page up/down nothing changes to my rollsigns. I've tried changing the key bindings to be sure and still no luck. I'm also doing this when I have a timetable set although I doubt that makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if it's a stupid thing that I've missed.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 2523

Hello. So I saw a video on the ALX400 and someone was scrolling the rollsigns, apparently, they were pressing Page Up and/or Down. When I press page up/down nothing changes to my rollsigns. I've tried changing the key bindings to be sure and still no luck. I'm also doing this when I have a timetable set although I doubt that makes a difference.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if it's a stupid thing that I've missed.
Make sure you press the correct Fx key to choose which rollsign you want to change, before you press page up/down:
1514651023253.png

Note: I don't have the ALX so I dont know which button it is to change which part of the destination

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)