Central Lines Bus Company (1 Viewer)

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
I have decided to start this company!! it is open to the public
This is a UK Company whereas all the maps we use will be on the LEFT!!
When i open this i will be looking for:

Lots of drivers!!
5 Repainters
1 Shift Manager
5 Rollband Creators (.hof files e.g Fleetline Leyland)

The sign up sheet is now available on my next few messages as an attached file

maps we will be covering: Cotterell, BoTW, BoTW Legacy, Farthington Demo, Bowdenham LHD And A few more when i think of them!! this company opened on 1 June 2017

(You will need the base game OMSI / OMSI 2 to be a driver but if you don't have either game then you can be shift manager or somet

Central Lines Company On OMSI/2 - Google Form. Complete this to enter the company!!

I have noticed that a lot of you have filled out the google form but I don't know who you are so please can you tell me once you have done it on private messages when you did it pls!! - i have added a new email address field so now i can tell who it is sending the reply (PLEASE NOTE I WILL USE THESE EMAIL ADRESSES TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE IN THE COMPANY AND COMPANY UPDATES AND SENDING YOU REPAINTS!!)

Last edited:

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
The Buses We Will Use Are As Follows (NEW ADDITION WHEN RELEASED!!)

London Citybus 400R
London Citybus 200R (When released)
Volvo B9TL/B7TL/B7L 1.5/Olympian
Leyland Fleetline (i will need a roll line expert please!!)
Caetano Levante
Transbus ALX 400 (When released)

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Hi there all Central Lines is now OPEN!! Please fill out the google form and complete it! - Thanks for Looking at my company!!

ALL REPLIES ON THE GOOGLE FORMS THAT HAVE NO EMAILS SHALL BE DELETED BECAUSE OTHER WISE I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
Everyone who has filled out the form already can you PLEASE do it again?
Thankyou for your co-operation

PTDriver0429

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2016
I have decided to start this new company!! it is currently in Beta and is not open to the public
Lots of drivers!!
5 Repainters
POSITION NOW CLOSED

I will be posting a thread here soon for the CV (Sign Up Sheet)

maps we will be covering: Cotterell, BoTW, BoTW Legacy Farthington Demo And A few more when ithink of them!! this company will be opening around the end of May/June
hi i would like to be a repainter

Advertisement

Feb 20, 2017
I have decided to start this company!! it is open to the public

Lots of drivers!!
5 Repainters
1 Shift Manager
5 Rollband Creators (.hof files e.g Fleetline Leyland)

The sign up sheet is now available on my next few messages as an attached file

maps we will be covering: Cotterell, BoTW, BoTW Legacy, Farthington Demo, Bowdenham LHD And A few more when i think of them!! this company opened on 1 June 2017

(You will need the base game OMSI / OMSI 2 to be a driver but if you don't have either game then you can be shift manager or somet

Central Lines Company On OMSI/2 - Google Form. Complete this to enter the company!!

I have noticed that a lot of you have filled out the google form but I don't know who you are so please can you tell me once you have done it on private messages when you did it pls!! - i have added a new email address field so now i can tell who it is sending the reply (PLEASE NOTE I WILL USE THESE EMAIL ADRESSES TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE IN THE COMPANY AND COMPANY UPDATES AND SENDING YOU REPAINTS!!)

Hi I have re applied to join your company as a driver. I'm Aiden Clark Garrad with the email address of [email protected]

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Awesome!! I’ll review that later! I need to make a list of members.

Anyone want me to add Yorkshire Counties?

Scunthorpe has lots of routes, Hertfordshire gets boring after a while as it's one, big long route. Would say Scunthorpe imo, your choice though.

Also, can I apply please? :)
My choice? I was asking other people’s for their opinions!

Hi I have just added a few more maps to the form Hertfordshire, Scunthorpe and Yorkshire Counties
I do not expect you to re do the form but let me know which maps you would want to do if you have already filled the form!

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread