Maps Cardiff and Vale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since December last year, I have been working on a map featuring the city of Cardiff, and the neighbouring county of Vale of Glamorgan. Many new objects and splines are being created to make the map more realistic and accurate. The following buses will be used on this map: ADL Enviro 200, Man1333's Dennis Dart and one of the Dennis Enviro 400's. I also plan to use Road-hog's Dart and the Citaro G from the South London Project when they come out. There will be one or two routes in the first version, the 92 to Penarth and the Park and Ride which runs to the Cardiff City Stadium.

iTsenwA9u-SYQomJcAzEEbEzest33GCu.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
Thanks again everyone for your opinions! :)

I have created some backdrops. They use scripts so that you can easily change the texture in the editor in a similar way to the advertisement boards from Fellowsloths's pack.

sFWMcE6T6HcsV-p9mWqHImoRwxZfot7j.jpeg

I have also continued working on Sloper Road (the bus shelters are temporary models and will be replaced in the near-future):

In addition, I have nearly completed the Cardiff Bus repaint pack for the Enviro 200. I have changed the interior textures to include things like English/Welsh stickers and a speedometer which shows mph etc.

Advertisement

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
Thanks everyone! :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was busy with other things and wasn't in the mood for map-making. Last week Cardiff Bus announced a new route, the 95A/B, which also runs to Penarth. As it covers the same areas of Penarth as the 92, I have decided that I will be making the 95A/B as well. It will bring in more variety and give me something to do when I don't feel like working on the 92. The 92, the 95A/B and the 95/C (Park and Ride) will likely not be released at the same time.

Anyway, I have been working on the B4267 near Llandough:

h_zO1kf3DqZm_BAww_m8t8lBUjw2fGHO.jpeg

As you can see, I have also changed the ground textures.

I have also started making buildings for Tudor Street:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread