Maps Cardiff and Vale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since December last year, I have been working on a map featuring the city of Cardiff, and the neighbouring county of Vale of Glamorgan. Many new objects and splines are being created to make the map more realistic and accurate. The following buses will be used on this map: ADL Enviro 200, Man1333's Dennis Dart and one of the Dennis Enviro 400's. I also plan to use Road-hog's Dart and the Citaro G from the South London Project when they come out. There will be one or two routes in the first version, the 92 to Penarth and the Park and Ride which runs to the Cardiff City Stadium.

iTsenwA9u-SYQomJcAzEEbEzest33GCu.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Top stuff as usual, I particularly enjoy "New building after the bridge over the river Taff:"

I would suggest that you refrain from publishing any more buildings, though, or you risk every map looking like yours (or vice versa) :L

Reactions: btv

Advertisement

Advertisement

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
Just a quick update, I have decided to close this thread for now, as I'm not really doing much work on the map currently for various reasons. I'd like to make it clear that the map is NOT canceled, and will be worked on privately instead. In fact, I am looking at the possibilities to add or change what content is part of this project, and further improve the map. If you're on any Discord servers I'm on, I'll let you know about any progress I make with the map. I will also probably make a post on the forums every now and then.

Thanks for understanding! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread