Cant get omsi bus simulator 2 to work (1 Viewer)

Comes up with this error
error.png

Solution
You can try again at deleting the entire omsi folder first then re-verify files via steam.
Also, check your addons tab in Omsi Options. If it Gladbeck appears and is (deactivated) then it should be a relatively easy fix from there.
95eabe693120cd5d5b2e658734a0e6a0.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
We're trying to help you, hence suggestions are being made. Unfortunately Omsi errors are somewhat cryptic and don't always say too much about what is actually broken, so sometimes it takes a few attempts of solutions to get anywhere...
Does this error occur as soon as Omsi is launched or when you try to load a map?

D

Deleted member 422

i have verififed it and it says all files are 100% fine but its not letting me go on omsi bus can someone team viewer and help me out
When the message comes up, click ok. Then when the black screen comes up, click on the windows button, and again on the toolbar icon. This may sound rather stupid, but it happens a lot to me. With error messages, I don't know why.

Watch the gif, and see what I mean for you to do :)
Gyazo - 251be96af0ed2c530878b9c3c98371fd.gif

Advertisement

chris i have done it 4 times its not making a difference ive contacted steam where i got it from

thats why i have asked if someone can perhaps come on team viewer and help me coz im getting frustrated

can anyone help please at all how can omsi work one night and all of a sudden the next day not work at all
Do you have any maps which require gladbeck because if you do and don't have gladbeck it could be the culprit

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread