Cant attach new spline

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Blackpool_OMSI

Sep 12, 2016
Not sure whats gone wrong, but I've added a road and cant seem to attach anything to it?

Ive attached the Amplespline but then cant connect from there? Whenever I hold Ctrl it just connects to the road. Not had any issues like this so far? Any ideas?

upload_2016-11-4_13-7-45.png

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Does that spline happen to cross a tile join? You have to have the camera on the same tile as the spline point you're attaching to

Blackpool_OMSI

Sep 12, 2016
Does that spline happen to cross a tile join? You have to have the camera on the same tile as the spline point you're attaching to
Its on the edge, but even within the middle of the tile I'm having the same issue. Can't understand whats gone on as its working on another part of the map but not here!
upload_2016-11-4_13-43-45.png

Blackpool_OMSI

Sep 12, 2016
I think I might have found and fixed the error. I had a spline that was in the spline list but wasn't placed anywhere, the length, angle and radius were all blanked out. Deleted the tile and it seems to have fixed itself.