Can You Help?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
Sep 21, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if you can help me with my new wheel.
My Brake and accelerator is on 100% and then in game, my brake is down and I press the throttle and it doesn't do anything

BDotG

Mar 15, 2017
I had the same issue. Set your Throttle as Rev (Ticked) - Progressive. Set your Brake as Rev (Ticked) - Degressive. See if that works for you aswell.

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Forum Moderator
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Could you post a screenshot of your OMSI controller settings for the wheel

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
These are the settings I have for my DFGT:
1530635281566.png
All the axes are 0 because it's not plugged in at the moment.

"Rev." reverses the input when checked, which is needed for the Throttle and Brake because the pedals read 100% when released.
"narrowed" is a setting I have never used with any wheel, I'm not sure what it does.
"Trait" has a series of options for making the axes non-linear, which aren't needed for the DFGT.

You may find you need to go into the Logitech Profiler and adjust settings to make the wheel 900° and split the throttle and brake inputs. I would show a screenshot of how to do this, but the software doesn't work without the wheel plugged in... :rolleyes:

Sep 21, 2017
These are the settings I have for my DFGT:
All the axes are 0 because it's not plugged in at the moment.

"Rev." reverses the input when checked, which is needed for the Throttle and Brake because the pedals read 100% when released.
"narrowed" is a setting I have never used with any wheel, I'm not sure what it does.
"Trait" has a series of options for making the axes non-linear, which aren't needed for the DFGT.

You may find you need to go into the Logitech Profiler and adjust settings to make the wheel 900° and split the throttle and brake inputs. I would show a screenshot of how to do this, but the software doesn't work without the wheel plugged in... :rolleyes:
Still doesnt Fix my game :/