Can someone please build a couple of buildings for me please?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

mnizard

Oct 22, 2016
Hey all,
I was wanting a couple of versions of bus stops for my map and also if i could some shelters, i would also like a couple of important buildings if someone was able to help i could send pics??

Omsiese

Mar 30, 2016
I doubt anyone is going to make anything for you, so your best of watching blender tutorials and learn there.

mnizard

Oct 22, 2016
Ok thankyou i have tried but it's very hard for me haha i'll just stick with what i have, curiously do you know if you can make an "object" curve without editing it? i want a bus stop pull in thing but i need it on a corner

Planesandbuses

Apr 9, 2016
It's hard for anyone starting to learn Blender. I haven't got around to it myself but I plan to at some stage. Just mess around with it, build simple objects and by the time you know it building more detailed objects will be easier.

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
Idk how to explain this but if I were you and am going to make a bus stop pull in, I would use invis_street to align each CAR path to another, then use O3D's Simple Crossing Splines i.e. Asphalt10m etc to make the bus stop pull in, putting a bus stop cube. Your best bet would be looking at existing great maps such as Ahlheim Laurenzbach, Botw, cotterell etc to learn a bit about map building yourself. That was how I learnt a few concepts and tricks!