Can I use Road-hog123's objects in my map? (Of course you can, why do you think I created them?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Road-hog123's British Road Detailing Pack

Redistribution:
Unchanged with a freeware or payware map:

EITHER:
  • (recommended) Link to the download page and keep your map up-to-date with new releases of this pack. This means that your map can benefit from optimisations and improvements in future releases.
OR:
  • If you are unlikely to update the map in the future, are worried about users failing to download the file or are selling the map on Steam or similar (and need to package everything together), you may include this content inside your map download. If you do, the pack should be included in a subdirectory (e.g. "\Sceneryobjects\YourMap\Road-hog123\"). This keeps your map's copy safe from being overwritten by updates and ensures your map won't overwrite a user's updated version with an older one.
Modified with a freeware or payware map:
  • You MUST include your modified content in a separate subdirectory of Sceneryobjects and/or Splines (e.g. "\Sceneryobjects\YourMap\Road-hog123\") such that your modifications do not overwrite my files and/or affect other maps.
Unchanged independent of a map:
  • Link to the download page. The download page is mirrored on aussiex.org and forums.fellowsfilm.co.uk and a further two direct download links are provided from Dropbox and GitHub if the download hosting is down, so there's no need to upload the file anywhere else.
  • Uploading this pack elsewhere also prevents that download link serving the most up-to-date version automatically.
Modified independent of a map:
  • You MUST include your modified content in a separate subdirectory of Sceneryobjects and/or Splines (e.g. "\Sceneryobjects\YourName\Road-hog123\") such that your modifications do not overwrite my files and/or affect other maps.
  • You should make it clear that you've merely edited my content and did not originally create the content.
  • You can sell your modifications if you want, but my pack is free, so they'd better be good modifications for people to want to buy them.
Unchanged independent of a map as payware:
  • This pack is released by me for free. I'm not going to stop you, but who's going to buy something that they can download for free?
Claiming my content as your own:
  • If you claim this pack that I made myself as something you made, you're not a nice person and you should feel bad. Shame on you.
  • If you also include this file unchanged, which lists "Road-hog123" as the creator of this pack and not you, you're also an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread