Can anyone help with the Caetano Levante coach

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Downloads Moderator
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
There are repaint templates in Caetano Levante\Texture\template or \Texture\repaint\template. Open it, create a new layer, set it to multiply and repaint on that layer.

Reactions: Sparrow 76
D

Deleted member 422

There are repaint templates in Caetano Levante\Texture\template or \Texture\repaint\template. Open it, create a new layer, set it to multiply and repaint on that layer.
i don't know how to repaint the Caetano Levante coach
To be precise Caetano Levante\texture\body_w.tga.

There are two ways to repaint it. If you follow the way @sambob_12 suggested, it is fairly temperamental as the template is very rarely set up ready to use.

Before you start repainting, you need to make sure that you have the windows, destination display and anything that should not be repainted, copied onto a third layer ontop. Otherwise it will paint over them and be left with nasty results.

Also, @sambob_12, please don't begin to start presuming that this method applies for all templates. In fact, very few templates work in this way :)

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Downloads Moderator
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Also, @sambob_12, please don't begin to start presuming that this method applies for all templates. In fact, very few templates work in this way :)
I was working on a repaint for it at the weekend and it seemed to work fine the way I said :)

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)