Call of duty advanced warfare - disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad1

Oct 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
A few minutes ago I finished the newest game in the series Call of Duty. I was expecting something better , but proved not to be . I think the only positive thing in this game would be the story , and of course Kevin Spacey :D

What do you think?

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
IMO the entire COD series is a disappointment, probably just me

Reactions: Seven

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Early COD was alright, the WWII stuff I actually quite enjoyed playing that one, huge long campaign too, the newer one's I've disliked though, mainly just people who run in, dash about and leave. I prefer Counter Strike for FPS'.

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hate it.
I really, really, REALLY, want them to do a nice WW2 one again, none of this futuristic rip-off of other games. (Titanfall anyone?)
Go back to where it started. I played every single Call of Duty known on every single platform. And since Modern Warfare 2, they have all been crap, pure crap.

carbon

Dec 29, 2013
I'm actually quite enjoying it. I haven't got through much of the campaign so far but so far I think it's a great game. Same opinion as Medal of Honour Warfighter which I really enjoyed, but people seem to prefer the WW2 versions of that game too...

Emfunksis

Nov 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I feel like one of the rare breeds of people that still hop on and play CoD4 MP every week or so...

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I feel like one of the rare breeds of people that still hop on and play CoD4 MP every week or so...
I used to, but I don't anymore thanks to the hackers that plague the PS3 version. The only modern Call of Duty that was any good, was CoD 4. It was perfect in every single way. I loved World at War MP the most though.

*Sigh* I miss them :(

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I've been more of a Battlefied Guy but I got to admit, COD:AW adverts were actually quite good.

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I find Call of Duty becoming too arcede-ish.
People compare bf and cod. They are both 2 very different games. You can jump on roofs and make superhigh jumps? No thanks. I prefer running 2 minutes to get up a hill and slowly start sniping people and calculate how high my corsair needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.