Cab problems in ATS (1 Viewer)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Welcome to the forums. So our members with the know-how on interiors can help, are you using any modifications at all? Even ones that may not seem relevant.

Also, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing a clean version of the game?

Edit: Also, please provide some screenshots for us if a reinstall does not fix the issue. This will allow people to better diagnose what's wrong.

Advertisement

Hi Seven,
the game is brand new and straight from the CD. I am not very computer literate so putting in photos is not easy for me. Basically when looking in the mirrors it shows the correct daylight but the cab seems very dark but I am still able to see all the cab details. It just looks dimmer

I have re-installed the game and it is the same. I have taken a screenshot. How do I put it on to this reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hi Seven,
I managed to get the image on this reply. Hope this shows what I mean. No mods have been put on as I have only just started.

View attachment 3680

That looks about normal to me! You may find that further on in the game when you can buy your own truck and change the interior options it looks to be a bit brighter :)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Doesn't look normal to me... Here's a screenshot of my game:

raQGShb.jpg

Roger took that screenshot at 13:22 game time, where it should be bright sunlight, instead it's very dark inside the cab looking out the windows and the F2 mirrors are noticeably brighter... My screenshot was taken in the evening and it's still brighter than his! I'm not sure how to fix that but I think there's some interior fault there with how the outside world is viewed from inside the cab.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread