Bus Mods C400R Indicator Sound Change (1 Viewer)

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
sambob_12 submitted a new resource:

C400R Indicator Sound Change - Indicator sounds change for EcoLife and DIWA C400R variants

This changes the indicator sounds for the DIWA and Ecolife versions of the C400R to the C400R Express indicator sounds.

This does overwrite 2 files so you may want to back them up before installing in case you want the old sounds back. (London Citybus 400\sound\sound_DIWA.cfg and sound_Ecolife.cfg)

Read more about this resource...

In future, It's probably better to include a sound preview. Even listening to it in game has the files overwrited and you have to switch it back, which is fine doing, but it's just better to have a sound file/ video to preview first, like screenshots in maps. If you haven't got a screenshot, how do you know what the map looks like? Thats just my opinion and feedback that's all. :)

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

i agree. ill not be downloading until a Sound preview is released
In future, It's probably better to include a sound preview. Even listening to it in game has the files overwrited and you have to switch it back, which is fine doing, but it's just better to have a sound file/ video to preview first, like screenshots in maps. If you haven't got a screenshot, how do you know what the map looks like? Thats just my opinion and feedback that's all. :)
You could download it, and extract it to "My Documents", or just play it straight from the .zip file, and decide if you like it, before extracting it to the C400 folder? Rather than not download it at all...

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread