C400R Hype and Off-Topic Posts (1 Viewer)

BenesTEC

i miss the old stagecoach london livery :(
Aug 19, 2016
Other way round as I just said :(

Govia is owned by Keolis and Go-Ahead and Go-Ahead operate Southeastern, hence Southeastern and Govia are unrelated because Govia is run as a separate business to Go-Ahead due to its part involvement with Keolis.
See i edited my reply after you replied. The point is, at some point, govia are intertwined with southeastern and since they have been the service has gone to ****

Actualy, i made a complaint about 1 month ago and nothing happened. They said they were 'taking it to the next level in the management team'. Can you do anything about this PLEASE?? Queries about 17:06 Sevenoaks- London Charing Cross/Cannon Street about why doesn't it stop at Chislehurst / Elmstead Woods. PLEASE DO SOMETHING OTHERWISE I'M SCREWED
That is a Southeastern Service not GTR

Reactions: Deleted member 422

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
See i edited my reply after you replied. The point is, at some point, govia are intertwined with southeastern and since they have been the service has gone to ****
I agree anything owned by Govia is god awful. FCC was just fine until it was brought out, their promise for the 700 initially looked comfortable, but no Govia had to come and feed the service to the dogs

Advertisement

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

BenesTEC

i miss the old stagecoach london livery :(
Aug 19, 2016
Rhys just uploaded it but he's taken it down!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Lukeo

Users who are viewing this thread