C400R - First Express Yourself

Repaints C400R - First Express Yourself 1.1

Login to Download

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Waleed21D submitted a new resource:

C400R - First Express Yourself - C400R First Express Yourself Repaint.

C400R - First - Express Yourself - NON-Branded

This File Contains:
  • First West of England - Express Yourself - NON-Branded.
This specific repaint is a mixture of different variants used in real life. I plan to release specific variants (specific decals and logos) in V2.

Note:
This repaint uses the default First Olympia interior with credits to:
UKDT - Standard First Olympia Interior.

To...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Dhassell

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What a brilliant repaint! First Express Yourself was, and still is one of my favorite livery during my stay down the South West for the last 5 years.
Very glad to see it being done. However hope you don't mind some comments and potential improvements from me.
You probably would have realised there were 2 variants of Enviro 400s with this livery, the 56 batch and the 63 batch.
I know you are doing a mix of both, but on both batches, the "X" on the side has the stoke through the window, hopefully photos can explain this:
a0c05ae8c02229071d710c50db876fff.jpeg

a0c05ae8c02229071d710c50db876fff.jpeg

I am not trying to be picky, but to "make OMSI repaints greater again" lol
I also read the review by LazyGuy222 and your reply about the interior.
From my understanding, the 63 batch actually used the default First Olympia interior anyway, it was only the 56 batch that used the light blue walls and yellow handrails.
Therefore this repaint is actually really similar to the 63 batch, except they had the blue around the headlights instead of black.
So if you are doing specific batches, do put these in mind :wink: Looking foward to them:blush:
(I am putting this "review" at the discussion topic so photos do show up)

Reactions: Waleed21D

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
What a brilliant repaint! First Express Yourself was, and still is one of my favorite livery during my stay down the South West for the last 5 years.
Very glad to see it being done. However hope you don't mind some comments and potential improvements from me.
You probably would have realised there were 2 variants of Enviro 400s with this livery, the 56 batch and the 63 batch.
I know you are doing a mix of both, but on both batches, the "X" on the side has the stoke through the window, hopefully photos can explain this:

I am not trying to be picky, but to "make OMSI repaints greater again" lol
I also read the review by LazyGuy222 and your reply about the interior.
From my understanding, the 63 batch actually used the default First Olympia interior anyway, it was only the 56 batch that used the light blue walls and yellow handrails.
Therefore this repaint is actually really similar to the 63 batch, except they had the blue around the headlights instead of black.
So if you are doing specific batches, do put these in mind :wink: Looking foward to them:blush:
(I am putting this "review" at the discussion topic so photos do show up)
Thank you for leaving a rating and review! I do not mind criticisms and reviews ;) I am indeed doing a mixture of both the 56 and 63 batch. I didn't notice the stroke at all as I working with difficult reference images, and I will be changing this in the next update ;) Also thanks for clearing up the interior confusion!

In V2 I'll definitely include specific batches with your suggestions in mind :)