Bus Mods C400R Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack (1 Viewer)

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Wormelow, Hereford, Herefordshire.
ARTY 1 submitted a new resource:

C400R Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack? – Or NOT. - Camera view changes plus extra views.

What this pack is NOT, is a change to the original bus model, or any scripts, or any of the original or repaint textures. Whatever other variations have been added to this bus should also be unaffected.
What this pack IS, is a revamp of the entire driver & interior passenger views based on MY OWN PERSONAL preferences.
Further information is also available using the following link,
What's on your workbench?
It...

Read more about this resource...

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
Jonathon I think you have me mixed - up with someone else, and although you cannot use the new drivers view, the pack Option 3 allows you to retain all standard drivers views but have the revised passenger views!

Anonymous-- yes it may be possible to add that mirror view but I will have to experiment as it is not straightforward adding extra camera points to the Drivers section of the Bus File. It is very much easier to add camera points to the Passenger views. I like a challenge however.

Thank all of you who have downloaded or commented on this pack, & I am already investigating 3 more buses. If anyone has a favourite which they would like to see a similar pack for just let me know.

Advertisement

ARTY 1

Premium Subscriber
Oct 19, 2016
ARTY 1 updated C400R Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack with a new update entry:

C400R Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack? Version 2.0

C400R Driver & Passenger View Enhancement Pack?
This Version 2.0 update includes some further new views, one requested by a member, and also now covers the Trident sound versions by ‘Tom 1791’. Also due to the new views some of the other views have been tweaked
Another change is that as you scroll through the passenger views rather than appearing to dart about the bus like some lunatic, I have grouped L Deck views together & U Deck views together.

What this pack is NOT, is a change to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread