C400 London City Destination Board (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2016
Hello,

I have a quick question as I've never seen this on OMSI but been told It can be done by the .hof file

Is there a way to add two destination to the board at the same time? example, Go Ahead London then changes to London City then goes back to Go Ahead London and and so on

I only know the basics of the .hof file

Solution
First of all, sorry for my long absence, slightly forgot this forum existed temporarily.
More importantly though, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Some great progress there. So would you call that working in its current state, or are there any issues at all? Is it going to be possible to replicate easily now that you've figured it out?

I don't want to sound pushy here, but do you think that the multi-colour or flip-dot variants will be able to implemented now that this one works?
D

DVA_MEKA18

Yeah, we keep getting integerüberlauf no matter what we do. It's really god damn annoying
Had a go myself with this, Using the o3d from the version that I done for the B9TL and no joy - Definitely needs someone with scripting knowledge :(
I was going to see if i could Contact Morphi or Italien83 on the offical forum as they did the one for the Citaro?

Advertisement

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
Right so we have got a little further. Apparently @DVA_MEKA18 couldn't set the target but I can so that is a step forward. Still nothing appears on the dest board though (It is in the middle of the bus cause this is the placement for my Solo dests :P)

upload_2016-12-6_21-0-41.png

Now I am thinking it is to do with this
upload_2016-12-6_21-3-22.png

however I should have the materials right so I can't see why it wouldn't work :/

upload_2016-12-6_21-4-59.png

Reactions: Danielc2525

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Modified the matrix model to give me all the layers it needed, exported it at 10:30 pm... then copied the scripts to the script folder and the textures to the texture folder. Then I replaced references to the busfanat scripts in the bus file with ones to the new scripts (removing the fontfile entries). I also had to remove the fontfile init call in the main.osc file, because that was no longer a thing. I then changed the model.cfg to point to my new model file, added the section of config that was present in the O530 model.cfg about the matrix mesh and replaced the old vollmatrix font entries with the script texture entries. iirc, after discovering things like the fontfile init call through error messages, it worked perfectly fine on the second or third try... :tongueout: It went far more smoothly that I had expected, these things don't usually take just 20 minutes. :P

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll likely include a nicely working mono-colour Krüger+ display with the pre-London patch, along with Cotterell and BotW HOF files that work with the new matrix. Currently there are unresolved issues with the display that I'm postponing working on until other more important C400 tasks are completed. :)

First of all, sorry for my long absence, slightly forgot this forum existed temporarily.
More importantly though, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Some great progress there. So would you call that working in its current state, or are there any issues at all? Is it going to be possible to replicate easily now that you've figured it out?

I don't want to sound pushy here, but do you think that the multi-colour or flip-dot variants will be able to implemented now that this one works?

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread