Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) (1 Viewer)

I'm missing a few things here... help?

Attachments

• error 4.png
    error 4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • missing splines 4.png
    missing splines 4.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 49
  • error 2 botw2.9.png
    error 2 botw2.9.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 42
  • error 3 botw2.9.png
    error 3 botw2.9.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 37
  • botw2.9 error 1.png
    botw2.9 error 1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 37

Advertisement

The church that's connecting to the one lane road (with traffic lights, 35 to Totness) that bus stop, when turning left, I encounter an invisible barrier and crash my bus. Going out of Paignton bus depot, to a roundabout, I too encounter an invisible barrier and crash. Help?

Hi there wondering if ukdt would mind if I made a paignton to totnes rail replacement route on botw I was thinking off when you leave totnes and come to the first roundabout the road that goes to the left I was thinking of extending it to the cross roads at the bottom of totnes hill I would release it if allowed and give you credit as well

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE READING FILE LIKE YOU SAID BUT THERE IS STILL MISSING OBJECTS ON MY OMSI 2 SCENERY OBJECT FOR BOTW V2.9.
Right, can you stop with the caps please or no-one will take time out of their day to spend time trying to help you.
What objects are you missing? We cannot help you without knowing what you're missing. Run OMSI Map Tools on BOTW to see what objects/splines you're missing and then paste that here.

I'm going to be doing a fresh install, I'm wondering if someone could clarify something. I'm having a look at the ReadMe file it says to drop the the OMSI 2 folder that's included with the BOTW 2.9 download. I'm struggling to locate any folder with that name. This is what I get when I extract the files. Is it a case of manually putting them into their respective folders manually?

Attachments

• BOTW 1.png
    BOTW 1.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 20
  • BOTW 2.png
    BOTW 2.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 20

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I'm going to be doing a fresh install, I'm wondering if someone could clarify something. I'm having a look at the ReadMe file it says to drop the the OMSI 2 folder that's included with the BOTW 2.9 download. I'm struggling to locate any folder with that name. This is what I get when I extract the files. Is it a case of manually putting them into their respective folders manually?
Select and copy all the folders in the 'BOTW 2.9' folder and paste them in your OMSI 2 directory. Just one copy and paste.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread