Buses of the Westcountry (BotW)

Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 2.9

Login to Download

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I've just stumbled across a Devon bus Facebook page where they have repaints for the open top Volvo bolt. Are theses real and I was wondering if they were available. It doesn't matter if it's not, it just intreged me.
This has nothing to do with us, tbh. You'll have to message the page. For what it's worth, the company is NBC Devon, not Devon Bus lol.

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Apparently the file Is corrupt according to the zip thing
There is nothing wrong with the file, try downloading it again. I've had this issue with a few things in the past but usually something thats gone wrong in the download, which tends to not re-occur if there is no issues with the file itself.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
As above. There can sometimes be server issues - failing that, just try a different application to open the archive.

Reactions: BigOmsiFan

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Yes. OMSI2 was a Steam only release afaik, so almost all OMSI addons here at FF will work with it. However the installation process into OMSI is manual.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Yes. It's a fairly simple copy and paste job; the folder structure laid out in the zip mirrors OMSI. Where you have to watch out is dependencies (that's other files required for the map to work that aren't included)

Reactions: Samg68

Samg68

Aug 13, 2019
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Yes. It's a fairly simple copy and paste job; the folder structure laid out in the zip mirrors OMSI. Where you have to watch out is dependencies (that's other files required for the map to work that aren't included)
No bother, once again thank you

Mr.ZoomTv

Apr 10, 2018
on the read me it says you need to download a file of aussiex, however when i click the link it comes up with adds and a few buttons that are nothing to do with omsi or simulators! pls hel

afliebear019_maggie

Dec 25, 2018
where could I find these

Sceneryobjects\btv\Backdrops\Sea\backdrop.sco
Sceneryobjects\btv\Petrol Stations\Texaco\tank_2_texaco.sco
Sceneryobjects\British_Scenery\Petrol_Stations\Type_1\tank_2_esso_abandoned.sco

Carlos33

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2017
on the read me it says you need to download a file of aussiex, however when i click the link it comes up with adds and a few buttons that are nothing to do with omsi or simulators! pls hel
You can get it by downloading and installing Farthington map.