Buses of the Westcountry (BotW)

Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 2.9

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
I’m sure it’s a simple mistake..

Dec 25, 2018
hi guys Ive just downloaded this map everything working except the ai buses could someone help pls

gametimeuk

Sep 29, 2018
hi all is there any way to get the tony A objects that are listed as a dependency seeing as aussie x doesnt work anymore because thats the only thing thats missing from botw or will it now function without these?

Will i have done everything that it said in the read me. I made sure everything went into the right folder. Still dos not work. If theres one thing i dont get why cant map makers put everything you need into the folder that you download in the first place. I dont get it.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Will i have done everything that it said in the read me. I made sure everything went into the right folder. Still dos not work. If theres one thing i dont get why cant map makers put everything you need into the folder that you download in the first place. I dont get it.
Because assets made by other creators aren’t allowed to redistributed unless the original says so.