Buses of the Westcountry (BotW)

Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 2.9

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Duraab

Mar 21, 2018
The church that's connecting to the one lane road (with traffic lights, 35 to Totness) that bus stop, when turning left, I encounter an invisible barrier and crash my bus. Going out of Paignton bus depot, to a roundabout, I too encounter an invisible barrier and crash. Help?

Oct 25, 2018
Hi there wondering if ukdt would mind if I made a paignton to totnes rail replacement route on botw I was thinking off when you leave totnes and come to the first roundabout the road that goes to the left I was thinking of extending it to the cross roads at the bottom of totnes hill I would release it if allowed and give you credit as well

EvadRave

It's muffin time!
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
@Terelle.robinson Read the readme included with the map it gives links to everything you need to run the map.

Nov 14, 2018
I've installed as per the ReadMe file but the map still isn't spawning. I've attached a few screenshots of what I'm getting on OMSI and also on Map Tools. Any advice would be appreciated.
BOTW 1.jpg
BOTW 2.png
BOTW 3.png
BOTW 4.jpg

The British Gamer

That guy who makes repaints
Dec 29, 2016
Dec 20, 2018
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE READING FILE LIKE YOU SAID BUT THERE IS STILL MISSING OBJECTS ON MY OMSI 2 SCENERY OBJECT FOR BOTW V2.9.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE READING FILE LIKE YOU SAID BUT THERE IS STILL MISSING OBJECTS ON MY OMSI 2 SCENERY OBJECT FOR BOTW V2.9.
Right, can you stop with the caps please or no-one will take time out of their day to spend time trying to help you.
What objects are you missing? We cannot help you without knowing what you're missing. Run OMSI Map Tools on BOTW to see what objects/splines you're missing and then paste that here.

GaryMcEwan

Nov 14, 2018
I'm going to be doing a fresh install, I'm wondering if someone could clarify something. I'm having a look at the ReadMe file it says to drop the the OMSI 2 folder that's included with the BOTW 2.9 download. I'm struggling to locate any folder with that name. This is what I get when I extract the files. Is it a case of manually putting them into their respective folders manually?

Attachments

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
I'm going to be doing a fresh install, I'm wondering if someone could clarify something. I'm having a look at the ReadMe file it says to drop the the OMSI 2 folder that's included with the BOTW 2.9 download. I'm struggling to locate any folder with that name. This is what I get when I extract the files. Is it a case of manually putting them into their respective folders manually?
Select and copy all the folders in the 'BOTW 2.9' folder and paste them in your OMSI 2 directory. Just one copy and paste.

GaryMcEwan

Nov 14, 2018
Select and copy all the folders in the 'BOTW 2.9' folder and paste them in your OMSI 2 directory. Just one copy and paste.
Thanks, so just to get it crystal clear for me, to Copy and Paste all the folders into my OMSI 2 Directory. Now is that - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common/OMSI 2 or do they go into another directory?

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
Thanks, so just to get it crystal clear for me, to Copy and Paste all the folders into my OMSI 2 Directory. Now is that - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common/OMSI 2 or do they go into another directory?
Correct.

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
Perfect thanks very much. With regards to Flora 2, does the Map that's included in the download need to be installed as well?
Can’t remember off the top of my head. If it’s listed as a dependency then yes, if not then no.

Dec 20, 2018
I'VE FIXED EVERYTHING ON MY MAP THANK YOU FOR REPLYING BACK TO ME AND I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON BYE!

REGARDS TERELLE