Buses of the Westcountry (BotW)

Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 2.9

Login to Download
  • Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

EvadRave

It's muffin time!
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970

Eduardo Messaggi

Bus mad, but not addict, don't take me seriously.
Nov 27, 2016
Just a small bug I noticed with the bus AI file.

I'm not sure whether or not it's an inconsistent thing or not, but I captured it when I was starting my route.

OMSI2_20181024_003314.jpg

Jan 22, 2017
The manual states that you need to "Drop the ‘OMSI 2’ folder located inside this download into your Steam directory". I've installed the route but there isn't a OMSI 2 folder included, anyone know how to get around this? Cheers.

Eduardo Messaggi

Nov 27, 2016
You don't actually drop the OMSI 2 folder inside the actual folder, if you want, open the folder containing the folders within it and extract or copy it inside the OMSI 2 folder.

May 25, 2018
Totnes town centre won’t load for me. Rest of the map loads fine. Have run map tools, nothing seems to be missing. Any ideas?

Dec 10, 2015
@Jake Barrow No idea what you mean. Dropping the included OMSI 2 folder into your Steam directory IS installing the route, that's the route installation process.

Eduardo Messaggi

Nov 27, 2016
Make sure you have read the manual for any dependencies you perhaps missed

celestron2

May 25, 2018
It seems to work fine when driven from the Totnes end but won’t load going the other way. I don’t seem to be missing any dependencies according to Map Tools.

Jake30599

Sep 2, 2018
Even after installing Farthington (for tony a objects) and the other requirements it still wont load

Eduardo Messaggi

Nov 27, 2016
Even after installing Farthington (for tony a objects) and the other requirements it still wont load
You must make sure in OMSI map tools that you're NOT missing any Splines or Scenery Objects!

johnellis

Nov 3, 2018
Hi,

Brilliant map. New to OMSI, I installed this route on Sunday with no problems at all and have been enjoying it thoroughly.

Just a couple of queries - My London City Bus destination blinds don't seem to be working on AI or the one i drive, is this something I've missed on install or is there a setting somewhere?

: Also the AI buses have no headlights at night although interior is lit.

Apologies if already mentioned, i have done a 'quick' search but not found anything.

Thanks.

Oct 20, 2018

coco h

Nov 4, 2018
hi i downloaded botw 2.9 (i think) and i put all the inside files in what they should appear into but im just getting sky my bus isnt falling please help thanks

celestron2

May 25, 2018
maybe make map complexity 3?[/QUOTE]
Worked fine on v2.8. Stopped working when I updated to 2.9. Map complexity shouldn’t be an issue but I might try this.

MadJackYT

Sep 26, 2018
ok I have no idea what else to do, I have spent nearly 4 days trying to get this map to work now before anyone says:

Yes I have the Discrepancies (All Of them) and put them where they need to be.

so im out of ideas the world is just blank and idk why.

Zinx

Nov 25, 2016
So, i have installed this map about 3 times, twice being installed manually including the dependencies but 0 tiles load in... really confused to hwy this is, as i have Farthington installed for the Tony_A dependency

JonUKRAH

Dec 12, 2018
It appears there are files missing from this download, like its and update and I need the full version too. Some of them should be in the BoTW folder so it isn't dependencies missing. Attached screenshot showing some of errors, any ideas would be appreciated

Attachments