Maps Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) (2 Viewers)

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
did you tune down the scenery in the country side

upload_2017-7-14_5-17-12.png

seriousley whats going on here

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
guys there is a bug with one fo the stops heading to totnes once you leave the zoo and turn left the next stop is paintong macdonalds but on the red text you can have at the top of the screen its says totnes road which is the other direction also the macdonald stop dont appear in the list of stops on the timtable setup menu where you can select the first stop or where to start from
Firstly, can you try and proofread your messages before posting, as your last message was very difficult to read.
Secondly, this is not a bug. As you can see if you look at the timetable in the C400R it says "Totnes Road Old McDonalds", mainly because McDonald's isn't there anymore. In the hof file and Shift+Y menu, it will only say Totnes Road, as I put the Old McDonald's part in, in the extra information box. Hope this helps.
View attachment 14850
seriousley whats going on here
To reduce the download size, we've changed from the iomex Flora old-old-pack back to the default Flora, which has a higher graphic priority for the shrubberies, you'll need to increase your graphic priority options to make the shrubberies reappear.

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Im missing 1 Object. Can you help me
Sceneryobjects\chrisrose1993\UK Buildings\Houses\TudorHouse1.sco
Let me remind you of what I said yesterday:
General note to everyone who didn't read the readme before loading the map in, getting blue sky, then coming here to complain.
READ THE README
If you follow the instructions of installation there, the map will work. Others and I have tried it, and it definitely works!

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
Just had a quick look around the map, and it certainly seems like a nice improvement on the previous version as far as quality goes. I did notice some minor issues, I'll point out a few of them in case you aren't aware.

AI traffic notably off-centre:
1297eeeca8231799ca2ed2f1e2725437.png

Pedestrians walking through walls:

And then some instances where I'm not sure if it was intentional that double yellow lines ended, e.g.

Like I said above, they're mostly minor issues and they certainly don't take away from the great drive you get from this map. Great work by all involved, demonstrating that a UKDT release is always something to look forward to!

Reactions: Callum23

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
This map is fantastic! The new updates from the previous version are magnificent! The drive has a whole lot more realistic feeling! The only slight problem I have is that my passengers don't get on at Totnes Rail Station. Can you help me please?
Read up, it's an issue that's been reported. Refine your stopping position and all shall be good.
why is the routhe 49 not in the map it is in one of the pictures of the map
Unfortunately, when the extraneous tiles were stripped out, all of the Timetable Data had to be redone, however, we thought that the readdition of the AI routes was not necessary, hence why the 49 is no longer featured. Be sure to look out for the AI Park & Ride route, though!

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
I found something when I was playing last night:

At the junction from the garage towards Paignton Rail/Bus Station, if the AI cars turn right (coming from Bus/Rail Station direction), they will make the turn, then stop at the red light for the other road and will only go when that light turns green, causing a traffic jam. :(

Oct 21, 2016
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
How come the passenegers don't board the C4OOR even though my destination is set correctly Ive even tried it via IBIS and they still don't board HELP!!!!

This map is fantastic! The new updates from the previous version are magnificent! The drive has a whole lot more realistic feeling! The only slight problem I have is that my passengers don't get on at Totnes Rail Station. Can you help me please?
I have the same problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Callum23

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I removed most of the snow textures as they were not 100% in the first place. It would have taken days to put a full set of winter textures in, so I removed most of them so the map doesn't look TOTALLY crap when someone selects snow. The intention was for there to be no snow on the ground, but some have remained it seems.

Also, it doesn't snow in south Devon anyway.

I removed most of the snow textures as they were not 100% in the first place. It would have taken days to put a full set of winter textures in, so I removed most of them so the map doesn't look TOTALLY crap when someone selects snow. The intention was for there to be no snow on the ground, but some have remained it seems.

Also, it doesn't snow in south Devon anyway.
upload_2017-7-14_19-39-20.png

Reactions: Lukeo

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread