[Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2016
Lowlander21 submitted a new resource:

[Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project - [Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project

Bit early I know Kappa

pqD0RdhwZY7y8EryJcYgowSWFJKmzc0g.jpeg

Hello.

Because the download centre is currently offline, and I am busy tomorrow, I am releasing the bus here and now (00:00:01 23/07/16). Here are some details:

· The bus is not complete (that's why its a demo, for you to find things that I haven't found).

· This is...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a note: this bus requires the fonts used to run the "Vollmatrix" display on the O405N², which also happen to be provided with the B9TL, they are not included in the download.

As an unfinished project, this is looking really good - the baked textures really add to the appearance. There are a few issues, both those noted and a few other I'll point out to Lowlander at some point, but otherwise none too shabby. :)

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Just a note: this bus requires the fonts used to run the "Vollmatrix" display on the O405N², which also happen to be provided with the B9TL, they are not included in the download.

As an unfinished project, this is looking really good - the baked textures really add to the appearance. There are a few issues, both those noted and a few other I'll point out to Lowlander at some point, but otherwise none too shabby. :)

To resolve that issue, is there any files that we can copy over from the b9tl

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Great bus @Lowlander21. I've emailed you most of the issues I've found, I've noticed a few others since then but I'll wait and see if they've already been found. Perhaps a "Known issues" bit at the top of the thread would be helpful.

I'm in the process of trying to fix these issues myself for my personal use if that's OK :)

Advertisement

I also have tested this bus, very nice addition. I do have a question if any of you guys also noticed this or if its something I am missing. It seems when using this bus as AI, it seems not to show any lines/destionations is that something that needs to be fixed or am I missing something? 

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
I also have tested this bus, very nice addition. I do have a question if any of you guys also noticed this or if its something I am missing. It seems when using this bus as AI, it seems not to show any lines/destionations is that something that needs to be fixed or am I missing something? 

Correct :) I heard that Chuck on Aussiex had fixed the issue in Manly, but couldn't find anything myself. It's the same in the B7TL Gemini 1

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread