[Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowlander21

Veteran Member
Jan 20, 2016
Lowlander21 submitted a new resource:

[Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project - [Bus] Volvo B7L Eclipse 2 Refurbishment Project

Bit early I know Kappa

pqD0RdhwZY7y8EryJcYgowSWFJKmzc0g.jpeg

Hello.

Because the download centre is currently offline, and I am busy tomorrow, I am releasing the bus here and now (00:00:01 23/07/16). Here are some details:

· The bus is not complete (that's why its a demo, for you to find things that I haven't found).

· This is...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

trentbarton

Jul 22, 2016
thanks lowlonder21 for such a fab bus and thanks for releasing it early I will be in my room for a few months now ha :)

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Great work as always @Lowlander21. This will be a great addition to the fleet of vehicles that i obtain in Omsi, Cant wait to see this develop further and also great first project for UKDT as well

Reactions: btv and Rhys

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Just a note: this bus requires the fonts used to run the "Vollmatrix" display on the O405N², which also happen to be provided with the B9TL, they are not included in the download.

As an unfinished project, this is looking really good - the baked textures really add to the appearance. There are a few issues, both those noted and a few other I'll point out to Lowlander at some point, but otherwise none too shabby. :)

Rob_Devs

Jan 29, 2016
Just a note: this bus requires the fonts used to run the "Vollmatrix" display on the O405N², which also happen to be provided with the B9TL, they are not included in the download.

As an unfinished project, this is looking really good - the baked textures really add to the appearance. There are a few issues, both those noted and a few other I'll point out to Lowlander at some point, but otherwise none too shabby. :)
To resolve that issue, is there any files that we can copy over from the b9tl

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
To resolve that issue, is there any files that we can copy over from the b9tl
They're fonts, so if you've got the B9TL installed, you're fine. If you want the B7L but not the B9TL, you'll need:

• FlipDots_O405N2.bmp
  • FlipDots_O405N2.oft
  • FlipDots_O405N2_invert.oft

:)

Rob_Devs

Jan 29, 2016
is it supposed to be the same matrix as the b9tl because on my version it was still using the old b7l flipdot with a slight orange color

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Great bus @Lowlander21. I've emailed you most of the issues I've found, I've noticed a few others since then but I'll wait and see if they've already been found. Perhaps a "Known issues" bit at the top of the thread would be helpful.

I'm in the process of trying to fix these issues myself for my personal use if that's OK :)

Bus Boy

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Nice Bus! Brilliant attention to detail. Its nice to  finally have a proper English bus for OMSI!

Liking the ''manual''... Kappa

Jokervation

Apr 9, 2016
I also have tested this bus, very nice addition. I do have a question if any of you guys also noticed this or if its something I am missing. It seems when using this bus as AI, it seems not to show any lines/destionations is that something that needs to be fixed or am I missing something? 

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
I also have tested this bus, very nice addition. I do have a question if any of you guys also noticed this or if its something I am missing. It seems when using this bus as AI, it seems not to show any lines/destionations is that something that needs to be fixed or am I missing something? 
Correct :) I heard that Chuck on Aussiex had fixed the issue in Manly, but couldn't find anything myself. It's the same in the B7TL Gemini 1

Status
Not open for further replies.