Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
manchester bus stop front (WITH NIGHT BUS).jpg
manchester bus stop front.jpg
manchester bus stop rear (WITH NIGHT BUS).jpg
manchester bus stop rear.jpg
Hi all iv been wanting to do this for a while but dont quite know how to do it ive been wanting to create some GM bus stops for my map using blender but dont know how to could anyone help pls thx

these are the textures i need to use

Solution
Thanks @Road-hog123 my flag was 3m z axis but I also would like to know what a line would be cause I need one with 2,3 & 4 lines long (if it's longer than that they just get all services put on the sign ) also is there any good tutorials on how to texture it cause this is my first thing iv ever made in blender and I don't have a clue
D

Deleted member 422

Advertisement

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
My "standard" round galvanised steel poles are 76 mm in diameter, but I can't remember whether or not bus stop flags are generally mounted on smaller diameter poles or not... Bus stop poles tend to be either 3 or 3.5 metres tall, with the taller pole being used for particularly large flags or where flag vandalism is common.
Of course, in addition to round steel poles you can also get a variety of cast concrete, planed timber or modern systems like the TrueForm poles... :)

Last edited:

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
Thanks @Road-hog123 my flag was 3m z axis but I also would like to know what a line would be cause I need one with 2,3 & 4 lines long (if it's longer than that they just get all services put on the sign ) also is there any good tutorials on how to texture it cause this is my first thing iv ever made in blender and I don't have a clue

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread