Bus Spotting (2 Viewers)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Two very different ex-Lincolnshire Road Car vehicles, now owned by Stagecoach.
IMG_9562.JPG

This is Bristol SC4LK no. 2494 from the Stagecoach heritage fleet, although it's Stagecoach fleet number is 39994. It was at the Lincoln Vintage Vehicle Society running day on the 3rd of November.
P1420204.JPG

And just earlier today I found Volvo B7TL East Lancs Vyking 16913 in Lincoln bus station. Ex-Road Car 913 but now a big, purple Stagecoach!

• Love
Reactions: Huey_74

Advertisement

Advertisement

Nice to see a Scania which isn't an omni-whatever for once. This Irizar i3 used to be a demonstrator but now dose a shuttle for whoever Arqiva are, run by Luckkets.
View attachment 56634
It looks cool, and the pic is really nice as well, but the bus just looks odd in my opinion... those lights belong on a coach! ????
Great shot though, really! :)

A couple of Eclipse Fusions at Luton earlier this eveningView attachment 56635
View attachment 56636
View attachment 56637
That is so awesome!! :D
Britain should have much more bendies in my opinion.
Never ever been on one, but I hope I will some day! :)

Reactions: JONESS

Advertisement

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
It looks cool, and the pic is really nice as well, but the bus just looks odd in my opinion... those lights belong on a coach! ????
Great shot though, really! :)

I think the idea with it originally was for the i3 to be a 'mini-coach' of the original Irizar, but then it came out looking like a modernised Hungarian bus from the 90's. I mean it's huge, the best comparison for size would be an E300SG, and then some.

I think the idea with it originally was for the i3 to be a 'mini-coach' of the original Irizar, but then it came out looking like a modernised Hungarian bus from the 90's. I mean it's huge, the best comparison for size would be an E300SG, and then some.
Interesting... thank you! :)

Reactions: JONESS

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread