Bus Spotting (4 Viewers)

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort MAN A22 for hotel shuttle bus.
20190920_165424.jpg

20190920_182804.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey_74

Advertisement

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
This one I'm going on a whim to say what it is, cause of the stupid camera sd card thing again, but I believe this is P474 BLJ, which is a Dennis/East Lancs Dart from Yellow Buses' first run of local management, which was converted to a trainer when RATP took over. Saw it for sale on eBay about 5 months ago and now it's apparently back near the Y'mans depot, hopefully as a preservation veh.
16.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Just a quick heads-up for any Hull and East Yorkshire-based spotters - Stagecoach East's ALX400 18347 (AE55 DKU) is currently on loan to Stagecoach in Hull in place of 19686 (FX60 HFH), which is covering in Long Sutton alongside some other E400s for some time. I'll be trying to get that tomorrow, will you? bustimes.org says that it was last on the 11 as of 29/10/19 and it is now currently stored in the Foster Street depot for the night.

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
P1420009.JPG

Went to Arnold (near Nottingham) for a brief look at buses. Nothing too exciting here; an E200 spare bus on a route usually operated by E200s, the only difference being the branded buses are 13 plate and this is a 63 plate.
P1420015.JPG

What I really came for - a Scania. In fact I rode it here as I wanted some pictures of the interior. NCT operates seven of these and are the last Scania 4-Series buses in the fleet that you can ride on, but they're being withdrawn soon (probably this month) as new Enviro 200 MMCs are coming into the fleet, enabling NCT to cascade mid-life Solo SRs and get rid of their oldest single deckers. (The training fleet also has some 4-Series Omnicities, but apparently they're going too)
So goodbye Scania single deckers, you shall be missed.
P1420024.JPG

A bit of a last-minute grab in the dark in Nottingham city centre is fleet veteran 238. This and sister vehicle 237 are the last original-type Solos in the fleet and are also going to be withdrawn once the Enviro 200 MMCs enter service. If I don't get back into Nottingham before that happens I guess this will be my last photo of one. As per usual it's standing in for an 11 plate Solo SR on the 11.

The first two photos were taken in Arnold. Now I have a bit of a strange thing about Arnold because I been several times, yet every time I've been it's not because I want to go there but rather the bus I'm wanting to ride on just so happens to be going there.

• Haha
Reactions: tigerliam15

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread