Bus Spotting (1 Viewer)

TitanAirways

Trucker from Campbeltown!
Banned Member
Aug 13, 2019
Campbeltown
www.facebook.com
Planning visiting next month again! I'll upload more pictures then.

Titan

Reactions: dps673
Thought I'd share what I spotted in a French motorway services near Rouen on Saturday 10th August. One of the new Caetano e.City Gold on delivery to Abellio for the C10 & P5.
View attachment 50214View attachment 50215
I think thats the demo bus which was in Amsterdam last month for the press release instead of one of the actual batch. They had it for type training at the garage and it may be coming back for further testing. (When it was in London earlier, they added logo's to it lol)

Advertisement

IMG_7292.JPG

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Here are two buses I spotted on the 24th while in Nottingham.
CT4N has two bus fleets, one which it uses to operate the Nottingham City Council bus routes and the other its own commercial fleet. With the council services being cut back even more, it appears Solo 930 is making a transition to the commercial fleet, having been stripped of its branding and appearing on commercial route 18 (formerly a TrentBarton route).
IMG_9067.JPG

CT4N's commercial fleet consists of Optare Solos, Tempos and Versas - the Tempos being ex-TrentBarton, meaning that this former TrentBarton bus is operating on a former TrentBarton route. I never recall a Tempo turning up on the 18 in the days of TrentBarton operation as Solos and Solo SRs were most common (although there was an E200 MMC on it once!)
IMG_8925.JPG

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
  • Love
Reactions: georgeloxton02

Advertisement