Bus Spotting

TitanAirways

Trucker from Campbeltown!
Aug 13, 2019
Favourite Truck
Scania
Planning visiting next month again! I'll upload more pictures then.

Titan

Reactions: dps673

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold Veteran Member
May 22, 2018
Thought I'd share what I spotted in a French motorway services near Rouen on Saturday 10th August. One of the new Caetano e.City Gold on delivery to Abellio for the C10 & P5.
View attachment 50214View attachment 50215
I think thats the demo bus which was in Amsterdam last month for the press release instead of one of the actual batch. They had it for type training at the garage and it may be coming back for further testing. (When it was in London earlier, they added logo's to it lol)

ThompsonXfe

Jan 30, 2019
While my driver went off for a toilet break and smoke, tasked with over-seeing our vehicle and being taken off promotion duties,
I took the opportunity to photograph
Go North East's 3998, paused here at Baltic Square before our journey back into Newcastle.
1566155779524.png

dps673

DART POINTERS ARE THE BEST BUSES!!!!!!
Jun 18, 2017
Dart time again folks! Today's edition features DPS679 in wearing its original fleetnumber. Here it is pulling into the penultimate stop in Chiswick in 2016
2699.JPG

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Here are two buses I spotted on the 24th while in Nottingham.
CT4N has two bus fleets, one which it uses to operate the Nottingham City Council bus routes and the other its own commercial fleet. With the council services being cut back even more, it appears Solo 930 is making a transition to the commercial fleet, having been stripped of its branding and appearing on commercial route 18 (formerly a TrentBarton route).
IMG_9067.JPG

CT4N's commercial fleet consists of Optare Solos, Tempos and Versas - the Tempos being ex-TrentBarton, meaning that this former TrentBarton bus is operating on a former TrentBarton route. I never recall a Tempo turning up on the 18 in the days of TrentBarton operation as Solos and Solo SRs were most common (although there was an E200 MMC on it once!)
IMG_8925.JPG