Bus spotting repainting (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2019
Edit a bus with any photo editing softwares!
e.g. 26448587767_0a81baa3e0_b13.png

Original image

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
It has been bought to Fellowsfilm attention that the majority of edited images posted in this thread do not have the original photographer's permission as most are "all rights reserved" on their Flickr page. For that reason we have no choice but to remove the thread, as it is full of copyright and licensing violations; if a rights holder raises a legitimate complaint with us we are legally obligated to take action. This is for both yours and Fellowsfilm's protection.

Please check the licensing restrictions of an image that was not originally yours, before uploading to Fellowsfilm. Almost all work is automatically copyrighted unless the creator states they have chosen to forego some of their rights; those who do allow derivative works (edits) generally require a credit and link to their original work.

Please remember to respect people's wishes regarding their work, otherwise they may not share it in future. This is why many photographers watermark their images.
Quote from https://fellowsfilm.com/threads/top-quality-bus-edits.2636/page-11#post-41352

Tread carefully folks, otherwise we will have to close this thread to protect Fellowsfilm from disputes.

Reactions: MylesW

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
A thing I sometimes do is take photos of ex-Nottingham buses that I never got photos of before and then photoshop them back into Nottingham livery.
Good fun doing buses that left the fleet long before I started taking photos of buses! Here is unique ex-demonstrator Wright Solar X94 USC done as it was in the mid 2000s when in all-over white livery as a generic spare for NCT.
528 smaller - Copy.png

And the original photo I took of it in service with Midland Classic the other day:
IMG_8859 2.JPG

Reactions: FD&CO and OmniWink
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread