Bus spotting repainting

mrbubu11

Feb 16, 2019
Sam Chan Tzi - Kelly Bay Shuttle bus (Border Crossing Facility Shuttle)
26448587767_0a81baa3e0_b2123.png

Original image

Last edited by a moderator:

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Yeah this isn’t a good idea, this will get closed in due course if you’re not careful with either using our own images or giving credit to the original photo author

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
It has been bought to Fellowsfilm attention that the majority of edited images posted in this thread do not have the original photographer's permission as most are "all rights reserved" on their Flickr page. For that reason we have no choice but to remove the thread, as it is full of copyright and licensing violations; if a rights holder raises a legitimate complaint with us we are legally obligated to take action. This is for both yours and Fellowsfilm's protection.

Please check the licensing restrictions of an image that was not originally yours, before uploading to Fellowsfilm. Almost all work is automatically copyrighted unless the creator states they have chosen to forego some of their rights; those who do allow derivative works (edits) generally require a credit and link to their original work.

Please remember to respect people's wishes regarding their work, otherwise they may not share it in future. This is why many photographers watermark their images.
Quote from https://fellowsfilm.com/threads/top-quality-bus-edits.2636/page-11#post-41352

Tread carefully folks, otherwise we will have to close this thread to protect Fellowsfilm from disputes.

Reactions: The British Gamer

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
It's the moment you've all been dreading. I've rejoined the conundrum...
dunno.jpg

My picture if you can't tell by the quality..

Last edited:

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
You may wonder what I've done to this E400 Scania
long e400 - Copy.png

Well, I've stretched it, by half a bay. For science.
You can see which windows I've copied.
P1380423.JPG

And for comparison here's the unedited photo of the 10.9 metre bus. My photo.

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
A thing I sometimes do is take photos of ex-Nottingham buses that I never got photos of before and then photoshop them back into Nottingham livery.
Good fun doing buses that left the fleet long before I started taking photos of buses! Here is unique ex-demonstrator Wright Solar X94 USC done as it was in the mid 2000s when in all-over white livery as a generic spare for NCT.
528 smaller - Copy.png

And the original photo I took of it in service with Midland Classic the other day:
IMG_8859 2.JPG

Reactions: Transit UK980

GalWhv69

Comedy Gold Veteran Member
May 22, 2018
This is old but still Ok I think :P
(Photo is mine, I cannot be bothered to add watermarks to my images lol)
(Also this is what my username originated from-first WHV on 355)
Go Ahead London's WHV69 with an old skool Grey & Yellow skirt

Original