Bus Spawn Menu Disappears (1 Viewer)

Steggs

Coldplay Enthusiast
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 23, 2018
www.youtube.com
So I'm on Berlin X10, I've completed 2 services (to and from the respective 110 + 115 destinations), I delete my old bus (MAN Lion City DD DL05) to get a single decker (from MB), when I click the "New Bus" Icon, it freezes, then responds but then the menu disappears and the screen is blank other than being able to use the ALT Menu and I cant click anything else. When I click "New Bus" Icon again I get the error "Sichtbares Fenster kann nicht in modales geandert werden" which is something to do with the window not being visible.

Any ideas how to get it back up?

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
So I'm on Berlin X10, I've completed 2 services (to and from the respective 110 + 115 destinations), I delete my old bus (MAN Lion City DD DL05) to get a single decker (from MB), when I click the "New Bus" Icon, it freezes, then responds but then the menu disappears and the screen is blank other than being able to use the ALT Menu and I cant click anything else. When I click "New Bus" Icon again I get the error "Sichtbares Fenster kann nicht in modales geandert werden" which is something to do with the window not being visible.

Any ideas how to get it back up?
How about simply restarting the game? Always works *Usually*.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread