Bus Sounds (1 Viewer)

ZackaryH

Developer of Peterborough Map
Oct 28, 2016
Logo-1 Trans.png
Hello, I have couple of bus interior engine recordings that I wish to make public in order to help assist others in their projects. Please feel free to use any sounds that are included below and be sure to credit me if you release them in anything. The pack of sounds will be updated with new recordings as and when I can. It should be noted that if the sounds are to be used in a commercial project, the developer should contact me prior to release.

Current Recordings:
Operator​
Registration Plate​
Bus​
Special Notes​
Fleet Number​
First Greater Manchester​
MX56 AEL​
Volvo B7 RLE Wright Urban Eclipse​
69121​
MX56 ACY​
Volvo B7 RLE Wright Urban Eclipse​
69186​
SN14 TSO​
Alexander Dennis Enviro 400​
33835​
Stagecoach East​
AE07 KYT​
Alexander Dennis Enviro 200​
36012​
Stagecoach East​
SN64 OLO​
Alexander Dennis Enviro 200​
Voith Gearbox​
37233​

Attachments

• Sounds.rar
    25.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Great sound pack there. I think I rode SN64OLO to Werrington from Peterborough when I filmed trains at Marholm in 2016. It had a loud whining Voith gearbox which was similar sounding to London United's TLA28/SN53KJJ that I used to ride a lot when I was living in London when it was working my local route 94 until I left London in 2015. Not sure where SN53KJJ is now but if you can find it. I recommend doing a recording on that one and if you get a good driver. You could capture some nice thrash on that bus if you are lucky and I am assuming that this Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 is still around? :)..

ZackaryH

Developer of Peterborough Map
Oct 28, 2016
Great sound pack there. I think I rode SN64OLO to Werrington from Peterborough when I filmed trains at Marholm in 2016. It had a loud whining Voith gearbox which was similar sounding to London United's TLA28/SN53KJJ that I used to ride a lot when I was living in London when it was working my local route 94 until I left London in 2015. Not sure where SN53KJJ is now but if you can find it. I recommend doing a recording on that one and if you get a good driver. You could capture some nice thrash on that bus if you are lucky and I am assuming that this Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 is still around? :)..
The E200 was recording on the 5 Between Fletton and Stanground

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread