Bus Sounds

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Would you like to see a VDL SB120 / Wright Cadet (2007) in OMSI 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArrivaPulsar

Bus Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
I'm currently in the process of making a Wright Cadet for OMSI 2. Before I complete the modeling process of the bus, I thought I'd try making a mod for the Wright Renown with the sounds for a Wright Cadet (Cummins ISBe) with an Allison gearbox.

Does anyone know how to record bus sounds for OMSI and whether I have to record them myself or get them off a bus enthusiasts video on YouTube.

The reason why I'm doing it like this is because I'd like to do little tasks with OMSI before doing something really big and messing it up.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
To get decent sounds, you're going to need to be able to basically borrow the bus, which means contacting the operator etc so forth, and invest in some decent equipment. YouTube rips aren't going to be any good.