Bus Simulator 2018 Screenshots (1 Viewer)

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Thanks to Astragon for supplying me with a press release copy of BS18 to give me a headstart on understanding the modding kit. Very soon, you should see a LHD version of my Gemini 3 in game. For now, here's a Lion's City at Central Bus Station. (Don't worry, I've not forgotten about London ;) )

1528786653973.png

Below is a screenshot of the Gemini 3 being prepared for BS18. The LHD version is for BS18 only. (As the BS18 version is freeware and has nothing to do with Add-On London it will receive Volvo and Wrightbus branding.)

Also, for those who are wondering what ‘Prideline’ is, it’s the name of my BS18 Bus Company.
1528786861715.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
wait so you can import the same buses on omsi 2 straight to bus sim 18? Or will there need to be script and model changes?
You'll need the original model files/blend files but there's a few tweaks needed. Like the UV mapping needs to be changed to fit how BS18 does the decals you can slap on the bus but I'm sure you'll be seeing quite a few OMSI models in BS18 sooner or later :)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Thanks to Astragon for supplying me with a press release copy of BS18 to give me a headstart on understanding the modding kit. Very soon, you should see a LHD version of my Gemini 3 in game. For now, here's a Lion's City at Central Bus Station. (Don't worry, I've not forgotten about London ;) )

View attachment 30451

Below is a screenshot of the Gemini 3 being prepared for BS18. The LHD version is for BS18 only. (As the BS18 version is freeware and has nothing to do with Add-On London it will receive Volvo and Wrightbus branding.)

Also, for those who are wondering what ‘Prideline’ is, it’s the name of my BS18 Bus Company.
View attachment 30452
omg cant wait for it looks great altough im not a fan of the livery

Advertisement

Aug 2, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Awesome to see that we're going to get some top quality stuff from the OMSI community, I look forward to seeing your stuff in game Rhys.

this could be the beginning of the end for OMSI depending on how maps are made ie UK maps

I cannot see this being the end of OMSI, Lotus will be the end of OMSI. Bus Sim 2018, I think will be more so of the little side project/game for people to play that are bored of OMSI or want to play a bus sim with a couple of friends.

Though I do hope to see if we can get some UK styled maps/buses and such going forward!

Reactions: Hullian111 and Rhys

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread