Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
A possible follow up from the original Bus Simulator? Bus Simulator 2

SCS Software said:
As we have hinted before, SCS Software is branching into several directions since the release of Euro Truck Simulator 2. (Don't worry ETS2 devotees, more news about evolution of the game in upcoming blog posts)

Disclaimer - any brands appearing in the images are only illustrative and not guaranteed to find their way into any future SCS Software project. It's just an experiment. Though if you happen to be an owner of a major coach bus operator in Europe, we'd love to hear from you and discuss how to make it possible to feature your brand in our game(s) ;-).

http://blog.scssoft.com/2013/03/stuff-we-are-working-on-too.html

It appears to only be a rumor at the moment and no official development plans have been announced.

What do you think?

Reactions: lastro27

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Looks very nice... sadly Pavel said in 2013 that it will still take about 2 years before this will be released.....

Also the name would probably be Bus Driver 2 he said since they already own the copyrights for Bus Driver, so it will make the legislative stuff easier :D

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
These pics look as if they are a mod in ETS, I wonder how the story would go about!!!!1

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Would be interesting to see how this game will work, if they ever do it! What I'm wondering is if it will be more free roam than the original bus simulator, as on that you had set missions, that you had to do!

WorldAdidas

Jan 11, 2014
Niceee. But i think i wouldn't want to see this because i want SCS to give full attention to American truck sim knowing that they are only small team. But this is nice tho :)

Jan 12, 2014
Would love to see this game to be created, sure it will attract more people towards SCS gmaes, mostly people coming from the OMSI community!

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
These pics look as if they are a mod in ETS, I wonder how the story would go about!!!!1
This will be True Because it's Europe and If I don't be mistaken the Fifth (5th) Image:

is Realy Like Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
The Euro Coach Simulator's Map will be just the same As Euro Truck Simulator 2, Because it Only says Euro (Only Europe Map).

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
I will say, for a bus simulator, those graphics are actually pretty good. I was expecting shy of 16-bit graphics.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I will say, for a bus simulator, those graphics are actually pretty good. I was expecting shy of 16-bit graphics.
Yep they are because Euro Coach Simulator is a literally a carbon copy of ets2! That's why you have bus stations in a few cities in ETS2.

carbon

Dec 29, 2013
I think its the models that they are trying to show off those screenshots, not the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.