Bus Repaints (1 Viewer)

Hi would anyone know how to do the bus repaints for omsi 2, i have installed paint.net went into vehicles bus repaint and got the template up into paint.net created another layer and went into layer properties and multiply thats wherer i stuck as use paint tool and it covers the whole template and would like to get ads on side of bus. im trying it with mercedes benz sprinter 12d..i watched it on youtube mostly german but some in english but still stuck. Any help would be appreciated...Jon

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi would anyone know how to do the bus repaints for omsi 2, i have installed paint.net went into vehicles bus repaint and got the template up into paint.net created another layer and went into layer properties and multiply thats wherer i stuck as use paint tool and it covers the whole template and would like to get ads on side of bus. im trying it with mercedes benz sprinter 12d..i watched it on youtube mostly german but some in english but still stuck. Any help would be appreciated...Jon
Which layer is on multiply and which position is if? :)

Advertisement

hey there,
the multiply is on layer 2 ill send a pic of the template as to what posistion it is thanks jon :)

Attachments

• template.jpg
    template.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 20

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
hey there,
the multiply is on layer 2 ill send a pic of the template as to what posistion it is thanks jon :)
Hi :)
I’m assuming layer 2 is the layer you are paining on?
If that’s the case, please check that it’s at the very top of the layer list :)
Here’s how PDN works:
Multiplied layer at the top
Non multiplied layer underneath​

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread