Bus Repaint Luminosity (1 Viewer)

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
Hi all,
I recently started doing a repaint for the Volvo Olympian in Dekkabus's livery which has a rather unique feature so that it glows at night, which I would like to recreate. I know that someone has done this with the ALX400, but can't find who, so I'm not even sure if this can be done with other buses.

Either way, thanks in advance for your advice.

DekkaLight.jpg
DekkaLight2.jpg

Solution
Sorry, I probably didn't explain myself properly; I can recall someone from the ALX discord server had posted how they were able to make parts of their repaint 'glow' at night, which I would like to replicate on the Olympian. Since that's gone, I haven't been able to find who it was or how they did that.

To me it just seems as though its used reflective vinyls and the photos were taken with flash on (evidence of that is the number plate)

Thanks anyway N531 DWM - but at one point, I believe they were considering having a shop sign built into the side of the bus! No idea how that would've worked though.

Advertisement

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
Sorry, I probably didn't explain myself properly; I can recall someone from the ALX discord server had posted how they were able to make parts of their repaint 'glow' at night, which I would like to replicate on the Olympian. Since that's gone, I haven't been able to find who it was or how they did that.

To me it just seems as though its used reflective vinyls and the photos were taken with flash on (evidence of that is the number plate)

Thanks anyway N531 DWM - but at one point, I believe they were considering having a shop sign built into the side of the bus! No idea how that would've worked though.

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread