Bus Rallies/Bus Running Days (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2016
Hello people!

I am wondering if you guys go to any bus rallies or running days? I go to a few each year, as I'm in the Reading Transport Enthusiast Club.

The Reading Transport Club uses mainly one predominant bus - Routemaster RM 2208 the owner is Treasury of club, and the CEO of Reading Buses (Martjin Gilbert) allows us to take a bus to many rallies around the year and the club get to know about ideas that Reading buses are doing first (which is great, love inside news.)

But carrying on with the topic, How many of you go to bus events, whether they be open days/rallies/running days etc. Also do you go with a bus to the event?

Whiskey.

Reactions: henryhoward14

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
I have only been to the BUSES festival last year but I am aiming to go to showbus which is just down the road from me this year. I have also been to trentbarton's big 100th birthday party a couple of years ago which was at their main depot.

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2016
If you want to go further afield there is the GVVT open weekend and running days in October. 8th and 9th I believe. or there is the SVBM open weekend and running day which is today and tomorrow.

Hopefully I will be going to SVBM or GVVT (I can't remember
imageproxy.php
) on Routemaster RM2208 later this year. But if I don't go on the bus, the bus will still be going, we travel on the Thursday morning up and come back on Tuesday night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread